In the spirit of Katie’s “to do: 2012 Handmade goals” post, below is my list of Creative Resolutions. 2011 was a great year and I have a feeling 2012 will be even better.
So, this year, I will:
– Finish piecing and quilting my chevron quilt. I started it in June folks. Not good, I know.
– Take more weekend trips to the country and explore the outdoors.
– Learn how to make caramel popcorn. I’ve become addicted to it as of late.
– Sketch at least 3 times a week.
– Learn how to properly arrange flowers
– Screen print my own fabric
It may be a small list, but I’m excited to tackle it.
Cheers to a creative, happy and prosperous 2012!